Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cheers to the Weekend!!

After a very long week, of not so fun school it was FINALLY the weekend!!!! Troy's cousin Conrad and his friend Jaren came up and stayed with us, because they miss Logan! So that was fun, I love it when Conrad comes because he plays the guitar and sings all day! :)  We all went to the USU vs. USC basketball game on Friday then came home for delicious homemade pizza.

USU GAME

On Saturday Troy boy and I went on a much needed date night.  We rode his motorcycle to Salt Lake and did some shopping at City Creek and then went to eat at Flemings.  It was a little fancy for our liking, and we both giggled a little when they brought out our very expensive plates and the portions where a lot smaller than what we expected. Our $50 gift card came close to not even covering the bill!! But it was so delicious, and actually very filling so we where happy.  And the motorcycle ride was a blast, I just like going fast and Troy's usually pretty safe about things so it's really fun!!


FUELING UP FOR OUR LONG RIDE

FANCY DINNER
AND ONCE WE GOT HOME IT WAS FREEZING SO WE CUDDLED UP WITH SOME HOT CHOCOLATE


It was a pretty great weekend, full of yummy food and lots of time with my boy <3

Oh and I promised some pictures of the apartment, BUT, I want to finish up some projects first so after this busy week of tests and assignments I will get some posted! I promise!!





No comments:

Post a Comment